What is this site?
- CoinsEarns is a bitcoin faucet which pays you bitcoins for doing some small tasks like completing short-links, offers, etc.
Is this a scam site?
- No, since we don't ask you to deposit anything to get started so this is a risk-free site, and you just need to reach a small withdraw threshold to get your payment, in this way you can test it yourself.
How do I start?
- You just need to fill a registration form in order to start using our site, after that you need to confirm your account using the link which will be send to your email.
Where can I see website's News?
- If there any news you can see it at coinsearns.com/dashboard after "Account" heading & Under "News" heading.
What is Energy for?
- There's a daily limit for Faucet, when that daily limit is reached then energy will be required to claim more. 10 energy per faucet claim.
Where will I get paid?
- We offer two ways for our users to withdraw there amount, ExpressCrypto Microwallet or Faucetpay Microwallet. You can choose which microwallet you like to receive your payment.
What is the minimum withdraw threshold?
- You need to get at least 500 satoshi to withdraw your amount.
After how much time I will get my payment?
- Payments are made instant to your selected microwallets, but we might change it to manual in future, if its manual then you will get your payment in 5-72 hours.
- To change your password, go to coinsearns.com and there you'll see a login form, on top of it you'll find three options. Choose "Forgot Password" to change your current Password or you can also change your password in coinsearns.com/profile page.
- You can't delete your account.
- Sorry, but we don't allow users to change there email.
- You email is your username.